New Live Show Number: 641-715-3636 pin 883267#

New Live Show Number: 641-715-3836 pin 883267#

↑Monday's thru Thur's,Join Us Live

Diamonds Show Monday - Thurs 8:30 pm EST, Surprise! segment, Cynthia with Astrology, Candy shop news, Special Guests, Building Relations with OUR Star Families with Chris, Learning "Who YOU Really are"

Recorded Line Via Phone 641-715-3813 pin 883267# Press # for the most recent call, or enter a previous reference # (Call by Skype phone via Skype credits or Skype phone using same number & pin above.)


Wednesday, March 9, 2016

House Forclosure **CANCELLED** "I received a cancellation today on the foreclosure until further notice." Lisal Let this Set a Precident!! & use these tools everyone!!

Image result for picture with sign foreclosure cancelled
Affidavit:
http://media.wix.com/ugd/a84707_b1d42cd759024be3a661d123073f9d0e.doc?dn=AFFIDAVIT_TRUST_1.doc

There are further instructions once the affidavit is filled out and notarized. Give them 21 days to respond. 

I made a call to the OCC and they filed an official complaint based on irregularities in the mortgages. 

I received a cancellation today on the foreclosure until further notice. 

I hope this is the beginning of our gift for everyone. 

We are all one
When one is harmed all are harmed
When one is helped all are helped
Therefore in the name of who I am and I am one with all there is. 
I ask that only the highest good of all concerned happens and I give thanks that this is done
So be it and so it is!

And I am asking that the highest good faith and conviction be given to all of us. 

And I am asking that the highest good enlightenment be given to all of us. 

I am asking that the highest good Devine be given to all of us. 

I honor the power in you
As you honor the power in me. 

Namaste


Image result for picture with sign foreclosure cancelled

Our Galactics in Efforts with the Diamond NetWork..Say "they will Release Technology to Humanity" Live on Diamonds Network....Listen Live!! Diamonds Forever 31 Monday's 8:30 EST dial 641 715 3836 Pin 883267#  Click Here: http://diamondsforever31.blogspot.com/2016/03/breaking-our-galactics-in-efforts-with.html




A Galactic Species Shares with US their Daily Life  wow!!!!! 

Check out Our Youtube Channels:

HERE:
HERE:

MORE!! Diamond's YouTube Lots of Great Shows for NOW!! cLICK DIAMOND BELOW

MORE!! Diamond's YouTube Lots of Great Shows for NOW!!
Click the Diamond to see our YouTube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment