New Live Show Number: 641-715-3636 pin 883267#

New Live Show Number: 641-715-3836 pin 883267#

↑Monday's thru Thur's,Join Us Live

Diamonds Show Monday - Thurs 8:30 pm EST, Surprise! segment, Cynthia with Astrology, Candy shop news, Special Guests, Building Relations with OUR Star Families with Chris, Learning "Who YOU Really are"

Recorded Line Via Phone 641-715-3813 pin 883267# Press # for the most recent call, or enter a previous reference # (Call by Skype phone via Skype credits or Skype phone using same number & pin above.)


Tuesday, April 7, 2015

***Breaking News** CRUZ: I am glad to welcome my friend Rand Paul into the 2016 GOP primary: Be sure to Listen what Rand Paul has to say video at bottom clik here

http://www.tedcruz.org/news/cruz-i-am-glad-to-welcome-my-friend-rand-paul-into-the-2016-gop-primary/

CRUZ: I am glad to welcome my friend Rand Paul into the 2016 GOP primary

04/07/15
HOUSTON, Texas — Today U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, released the following statement regarding the announcement that U.S. Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., will also seek the Republican nomination for President of the United States:
“I am glad to welcome my friend Rand Paul into the 2016 GOP primary. Rand is a good friend, and we have worked side by side on many issues. I respect his talent, his passion, and the work he has done for Kentuckians and Americans in the U.S. Senate. His entry into the race will no doubt raise the bar of competition, help make us all stronger, and ultimately ensure that the GOP nominee is equipped to beat Hillary Clinton and to take back the White House for Republicans in 2016.”
Watch my rally in Louisville live here >>> http://randpaul.com/
Please SHARE!
http://randpaul.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment