1. unplug your computer router before you go to bed. (these energies interfer with true dream time)
2. turn off your cell phone if at all possible (most important though, do #1)
3. turn off your tv
4. salt (with no iodine) is a great neutralizer: one cup or so in bag, lay on it, your tail bone and or behind your neck; as often as can
5. take epsom salt baths, soak for 20min or more; front and back side. (all the points above help balance your true vibrations or energies)
6. what you think about or visualize right before you go to bed is very important.
7. Say to yourself, before you go to bed, OUT LOUD, with passion and all your heart: "I will dream on the true dream grid"
8. visualize the Aurora Borealis, expand your conciousness at that picture you are visualizing or imagining in your head. (true dream energies are there): below are vids you can watch to help you visualize it.
HAPPY DREAMING!! YOU WILL BE AMAZED EVEN TRYING A FEW POINTS ABOVE. LOVE PEACE AND JOY TURNING INTO BLISSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Elizabeth Diamond.
I like the second to last one, but all are good.
The Northern Lights are one of nature's most spectacular visual phenomena, and in this time lapse video they provide a ...
This video explains how particles originating from deep inside the core of the sun creates northern lights
Wow here is an amazing photo of a UFO flying through the Aurora Borealis. The UFO craft appears to be starting to or is using ...