New Live Show Number: 641-715-3636 pin 883267#

New Live Show Number: 641-715-3836 pin 883267#

↑Monday's thru Thur's,Join Us Live

Diamonds Show Monday - Thurs 8:30 pm EST, Surprise! segment, Cynthia with Astrology, Candy shop news, Special Guests, Building Relations with OUR Star Families with Chris, Learning "Who YOU Really are"

Recorded Line Via Phone 641-715-3813 pin 883267# Press # for the most recent call, or enter a previous reference # (Call by Skype phone via Skype credits or Skype phone using same number & pin above.)


Saturday, November 30, 2013

YOU ARE!! The DIAMOND of LOVE!! elizabeth diamond comments: diamondsforever31@yahoo.com diamondsforever31.blogspot.com

LOVE, CONQUERS' ALL!!! 

WE ARE LIMITLESS!! = We are forever changing in every avenue of our essence....(limitlessness NEVER ends) our perspective, our beliefs, our concepts, on and on and on....bring all this to your heart and think about it!!, it will change you.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. With Love to All, always Elizabeth Diamond. http://diamondsforever31.blogspot.com/



LOVE, CONQUERS' ALL!!!, ALL!!, ALL!!

WE ARE LIMITLESS!! = We are forever changing in every avenue of our essence....our perspective, our beliefs, our concepts, on and on and on....bring all this to your heart and think about it!!, it will change you.



preshBy Ashley Lily. So adorably adorable.



Daddy kisses.By cheetomax7. Such sweetness.



Girls and their BubbieOh dear. Oh my. Oh help.



67 years and countingBy creativelychicphotography. Just gorgeous!



PB060318_old westBy faith_in_me. Beautiful.



IMG_8959By Kristi Simmons. What a lovely capture. So, so sweet.



Grandmother Madeira (98) with great-grandson Nicholas Madeira (8)By tracer bean. This makes me cry. I love grandmothers.



Summer lovinBy carap. Love this.



JacksonLindsey-75By nicolehboynton. Stunning portrait.



Love!By sarahephoto. Precious.



pritiBy Fidgetblogs. This tells such a beautiful story.



40 yearsBy KelliCampbell. Aw, Pappy and Grams! So sweet.
I absolutely love your Love photos. My goodness. My heart.

Music to my ears...By The Joyful Lulu. Beautiful.



Welcome to the world!By traceybensam. Oh my goodness. The tear.



BFFSBy JennyG1234321. This made me cry.
I think I’m hormonal.



the little & iBy yarnattacks. Oh my goodness, I love this photo. He’s gotten so big!



Siblings may fight...but they love each other when no one is looking.By Breezy_T. What a sweet sibling photo. Just lovely.



GrandpaBy candicefortephotography. Okay, the black-and-whites are killing me today. Love this one.



twin brothers M & A and their sister SBy crazy8photography. Too precious for words.



the kissVanessa.kim. As one of the commenters on this photo said: “Oh, my heart.”
I love this photo so much.



Riding into the sunsetBy sarahnealphotography1. Wow. This is simply stunning.



SO254228By Snapdragon Photography. Oh my goodness. Another sunset stunner! So very sweet.



lisa1By ErinPDX1022. Such a lovely mom moment.



Field tripBy MissPamelaJean. What a beautiful mother and daughter. I love the caption. (Click on the photos to read captions.)



skf (76)By mizger2010. Oh, wow. Breathtaking.



MomBy aebphoto. What a shot. She clearly loves the photographer!
More submissions will be featured Wednesday, guys!

YOUR Love Photos: Group 3!

Posted by Ree
comments

Loving your Love photos! So beautiful.

Puppy LoveBy Beckileighs. Oh, the love we feel for our dogs. Beautiful.



"Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering."By anniebluesky. Absolutely stunning.



DSC_3488 copy copyBy megvk. Splendidly beautiful. Such a sweet moment.



hidden treasureBy alwaysgenevieve. Perfect in every way. Wow.



Parents-To-BeBy JeezyDeezy. Sigh. I love this.



gray and papawBy Ashmuddy. Very special. Love.



they just crack me up!By shootmelaura. Further proof that laughter and love go hand in hand.



loveBy Amanda Blacksmith Photography. So emotional. This is gorgeous.



Sweet mama & babyBy sarahephoto. What a little love. And the light is beautiful.



SiblingsBy crystal_miller. This gave me goosebumps for some reason. Siblings!



love LOVE love loveBy angibelle. Oh, angibelle. I love your photos so much.



Helo & SarahBy GuyFuNGo. I feel the love from here. What a beautiful capture.



Carrie & Eric 2
Group 4 will be posted Friday!
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment